Stock size fuel line?

What is the stock size fuel line? Im about to go run and get some aluminum line for my efi to carb swap, but was wondering what the stock size is on the 1991 302 EFI cars? im planning on getting 3/8" line which should work fine from what ive read, but if the stock line is 3/8" i wont bother.

• Sponsors (?)

All I can say is that I put in the 3/8 line but mine was a 4 banger so I couldn't tell you what size the stock 5.0 line is. I know it should be good for a 300hp engine though... that's for sure.

ok, so 3/8 would be suitable for 300hp. would that make a difference on mine considering i have a carb and a mechanical fuel pump? i just dont want to overkill it, but dont want to starve it at the same time. i should be right at under 400hp at the flywheel (360-380)

I'd run 1/2" line from the tank to a pressure regulator under the hood. Run a Holley Red electic fuel pump and set the regulator to 7-8 psi. The electric pump will keep the 1/2" line primed to more than the 7-8 psi that the regulator will step it down to for the carb. And it will leave PLENTY of room for more fuel should you step the power up.