Warrior 102 New Member Jan 22, 2003 231 0 0 Macomb MI Sep 20, 2006 #1 Sep 20, 2006 #1 I have small leak on the connection from header to H pipe so I take the H pipe out to clean the conection.....any ways I just have to make VIDEO with open headers, so here you go.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dKo1E-69f0
I have small leak on the connection from header to H pipe so I take the H pipe out to clean the conection.....any ways I just have to make VIDEO with open headers, so here you go.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dKo1E-69f0
C CatmanJJ Captain Tangnet 20+ Year Stangneter Feb 5, 2002 4,379 1 68 Maryland Sep 20, 2006 #2 Sep 20, 2006 #2 Cars sounds fn pissed lol.
CobraRed_96_GT Active Member May 20, 2006 1,421 4 39 UCSD/La Jolla Sep 20, 2006 #4 Sep 20, 2006 #4 Yeah i did that a few weeks ago when i changed out my mid-pipe for smog. Sounded pretty damn mean, Why didn't you give it some gas?
Yeah i did that a few weeks ago when i changed out my mid-pipe for smog. Sounded pretty damn mean, Why didn't you give it some gas?
Warrior 102 New Member Jan 22, 2003 231 0 0 Macomb MI Sep 20, 2006 #6 Sep 20, 2006 #6 I was gonna rev it but my daughter was sleaping.............there is always next time right.....