Stunning 1972 Mustang convertible to sell or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning bright metallic blue classic'72 Ford Mustang convertible. It has a new power top, 351 Windsor engine matched with an FMX automatic transmission., AC updated to R-134, PS, PB, Mach1 package (interior, hood, striping and rear spoiler), AM-FM stereo cassette, and best of all it has only 74K original miles. Engine has Holley 650 cfm 4 barrel carburetor, racing cam, headers, Offenhauser intake, Ford Motorsports aluminum valve covers, Ford Motorsports chrome air cleaner cover and oil cap. It sounds grrrreat! It sports aluminum rally wheels. There is a new battery, alternator, voltage regulator and tires. No rust anywhere.

In accordance with the Classic Car Condition Rating Guide this car would be rated a #3 (Very Good). An older restoration that has been driven limited miles since the restoration was completed, and is showing minor wear and tear from being on display at car shows and cruise nights. This is a great, what the classic car buffs call "20 footer car". It wouldn't take much to make this car into an excellent show car which would command $25,000 or more.

I am willing to sell this car for the best reasonable offer. I would also consider a trade for a recent model or classic car or truck of equal value or less value in which additional cash would have to be put up by the trader. The traded vehicle would have to have a clean title with no liens as my Mustang has a clean title with no liens. No projects, must run, drive, have an automatic transmission, working air conditioning and be in above average condition. If you want to trade please give me detailed information about your trade. Let's talk whether it is a cash sale or trade proposal. What have you got to lose. The worst that can happen is I say no.

The car is in a suburb of Tampa, FL and I would prefer dealing with a fellow Florida resident. Pictures are available upon request. Email me at [email protected]

Scam artists need not respond as I know all about your type, so find another mark. No solicitors either.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.