Sub frame connectors


New Member
Jul 26, 2004
Newberg, OR
Need to find someone in the Portland Metro area to fabricate and weld up some sub frame connectors on a 1965 Mustang convertible. Needs to be done on a drive on ramp (as should all unibody cars) so frame doesnt flex and make gaps at top of the doors. The guy who was doing it before has screwed up 2 convertibles already.
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, Griggs has a few kits, but they are complete and pricey, they advertise being modular modifications, meaning you could probably buy the chassis bracing kits independent of the competition package. As far as labor/install goes, spend the extra cash for a reputable mustang shop that will stand behind their work rather than a shop that's cheap up front but won't fix their mistakes. I'd also recommend looking up kenny brown, but they are shutting down until their counterfeit suit clears up.

Call griggs, they make good stuff for your year.