sun visors for 94 GT convertable

• Sponsors (?)

I think you're best bet is reupholstering them. Even if you do find a car thats parting out, the chances of them being in good shape aren't that great. I took mine off two weeks ago and was gonna take them to my mom and have her recover them, but since I took them off I don't miss them. I think I'm just gonna ride this summer without them, and if there's more than two times that I wished I had them, then I'll get them recovered and put back in.

Everywhere I've read says they are the same from '94 to 2004, I've been looking for a set as well, and neither 50resto nor YearOne carry them. From what I heard, the dealer ones are ridiculously overpriced. So that leaves ebay and salvage yards. Once in a while a set will pop up on ebay but they are in high demand. Surely there must be at least one junked 94-04 mustang convertible at a junk yeard near you. I believe they were only made in black, but I could be wrong.
I'd have mine recovered, but it would probably cost me more to do that than to get a decent used set.
Good luck

I have looked every where. The ones I have are crap. you can not do anything with these as they are cardboard. Try and get one apart and you will destroy it in the process. I will probably shell out the big bucks and go to the dealer for some new ones. That is if newer year models will work. :bang:

I know I will probably be subject to anathema but I bought a sun visor from Mustang Part Specialties a couple of years ago. I don't remember the price being that bad--$15 or so?