Super charged 1990 mustang noise?

Do they sit up there or sell? I've seen cars like it by me reposted for more then a year and not move. A few going on 2 or more now. And once past NJ the rust just gets worse in my experience. I bought a Hci Gt in a little better condition for about half that price last week out of south pa. Decent notches tend to go fast though, missed a few in the 7-8k range before I picked up the gt. I've all ways avoided any stock block blower cars personally.
Seems like the convertibles sit, and a lot of the cars in like 10+ ranger sit anything below that tends to go pretty fast

• Sponsors (?)

So I went to look at a foxbody today 1990 notch back with a great body almost zero rust, the guy doesn’t know what’s done to the motor other than waht u can see on the surface, and is running off the fuel managment system form the kit meaning it was never dyno tuned, but idk what this noice is do you guys have any idea. And with the unknown motor work do you think that’s a turn off it’s 11k the car sounds to idle great and doesn’t stumble even under heavy load seems to run well and needs minor pieces. Think it’s worth the price. This would be my first foxbody fyi!

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rR7ZyH0AxSU?feature=share

I believe I just looked at the same car tonight black notchback I love the body just some thing about the sound of the motor the car got sideways quick had a lot of power but would not budge off of 10,000

Maine will issue you a title if you apply for it after the fact. They don’t issue titles for vehicles older than 1995. It’s up to you to jump through the hoops if you want a title (notorized application, state police inspection, etc). The sellers ad does say that it needs some love, as most do. It’s had a recent repaint and needs moulding, etc. I don’t think the price is too outrageous for a blown notch (and most importantly rust free) in this neck of the woods. I’ve been watching this ad for a while.. Biddeford is 45 mins south of me.
Definitely the car I looked at tonight