Fox Superchargers for Fox Bodies

fox_body123

Oct 4, 2018
kitchener
I was recently looking for a supercharger for a fox body mustang and could only find prochargers, no matter where I looked online i couldn't find any twin screw or roots style blowers. If anyone could enlighten me as to why this is it would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

The only PD blower kits they made for the fox bodies were made by Kenne Bell and are now discontinued.... BBK also made something called a instacharger but it was a flop.
I like to be different so i made my own PD blower kit. It takes alot of work to do...
IMG_20180715_180942.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Damn I was just about to link the tps motorsports site.

They’re the only place I know of that has em in stock right now.

Your easiest bet is to go centrifugal type - Paxton, vortech, procharger, etc.

TPS supposedly worked a deal. Since I posted this up months ago. You can call KB and they will continue to tell you the same thing. Something is in the works but no time frame. I called Mike the owner of TPS once they announced this. He’s a real sales man, need to order now, only so many units, they are selling like hot cakes blah blah blah. 4K for pre order, plus 500 extra for flowzilla which KB guys say they aren’t sure if that’s really an option. These were suppose to release June or July 1st. To this day, actually as of a week ago I emailed Mike from TPS and he said yes it’s happening but quoted a 2 month wait. He also told me this back when they announced it as a pre order. Not sure why you can’t find other product bc lmr has vortech, Paxton and pro chargers ready to go. The KB would be cool if you could order today, and have it by next weekend