supercharging my way to 700hp!

are u gonna be doin the work urself or sending it out cause my car makes 640 horse on the bottle and i spent about 10k or lil more on jus mostly parts no labr i did it all mostly with my good friend. labor is what could potentially make or break ur project. my .02cents is what a couple other guys said do u need that much horse all the time cause if not then turbo and or nitrous is definetly the way to go. anyway either way do some research and good luck :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Stock block:
Vortech S-trim, ported intake, LT's, o/r X, 03 Cobra injectors, MAF, fuel system and Boost-A-Pump. Tuned on 94 octane gas, 13 degrees timing, 10.4/1 a/f above 5,000RPM....500+RWHP.

After about 4,000 miles...getting blow by. Rebiuld in the works. Plans:
Hone block, forged Diamond pistons, Manley Rods; ported heads, SHM oil pump gears, ported intake, LT, o/r X, BAP, keeping the 03 fuel setup and MAF...if they get maxed out I'll jump up to 55 lbs, but then you get into other issues like idle.... Gonna be tuned with 94 octane and we are guessing 540 RWHP. If I tune it on 110 race gas, maybe 570RWHP. I should see about 12.5 lbs of boost, as with the ported heads I will lose a little boost pressure.

If I step up to the 55 lb injectors and add a power pipe, I might get another 20RWHP on top of those numbers.

Like others have mentioned, be ready for the trans to go...mine did...and the IRS will suck big time, so be ready to do a swap or buy a biult solid axle.