Fox Suspension

I've got all my issues I was having worked out and now I want my car to stick better. Will this help me? I'm on low budget for this.should I work on front first? Please school me !!!

Attachments

• 20180728_155041.jpg
    20180728_155041.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

I've got all my issues I was having worked out and now I want my car to stick better. Will this help me? I'm on low budget for this.should I work on front first? Please school me !!!

There is an entire library here discussing the cons associated with cheap control arm packages like you're looking at.You should spend some time researching it.

I'll only say this about that.....if you're looking for a control arm package that'll help your car to "stick" better....those would be an excellent choice.

Your car's suspension will stick all over the place..When you go over a bump......they'll stick....When you go up into an angled driveway,....they'll stick. When you drop the rear end to change a tire, they'll stick ( probably right where it was before you started to jack up the car).
And finally, after about a year of your rear suspension sticking and binding, it'll stop.

Then you'll have to buy a new good set of arms, because the bushing material in your Chinese ones will have disintegrated.

There is an entire library here discussing the cons associated with cheap control arm packages like you're looking at.You should spend some time researching it.

I'll only say this about that.....if you're looking for a control arm package that'll help your car to "stick" better....those would be an excellent choice.

Your car's suspension will stick all over the place..When you go over a bump......they'll stick....When you go up into an angled driveway,....they'll stick. When you drop the rear end to change a tire, they'll stick ( probably right where it was before you started to jack up the car).
And finally, after about a year of your rear suspension sticking and binding, it'll stop.

Then you'll have to buy a new good set of arms, because the bushing material in your Chinese ones will have disintegrated.
So where would you recommend I start and what should I get?

That is still a matter of personal preference. The point of my reply was to not start at the bottom of the barrel.
Look on the numerous Mustang vendor sites.....LMR,...American Muscle,....They have a range of stuff that start just north of the eBay ones you linked, to the top brands.

I chose UPR....but even those pieces have their detractors
http://www.uprproducts.com/7993-mustang-suspension-control-arms.html
You Will spend more than 200.00 for an entry level good set,....or more...much more than that.

Reactions: 1 users
Not something you want to cheap on. Save some money and buy a quality set of lowers and the ford racing style uppers with rubber bushings. I would stay away from house brands like SR or SVE and look st Maximum Motorsports, Steeda, or UPR as Mike suggested.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users