Swapping PI intake onto 98

Couple of questions guys.

1. Can i use the aluminum crossover from my NPI intake and swap it over to the PI intake?

2. I was looking at MHS intake swap kit, other than intake gaskets, is that all I need? It includesall new OEM Ford thermostat seal, alternator bracket, steel heater hose beneath intake, water pump o-ring, and water pump nipple.

Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

i am doing a pi swap on my 98 right now.. im waiting for heads to get back from swap. I need to install my long tubes, motor mounts, etc. my only concern will be the timing part... Oh and the fact my buddy had my pi intake in his truck and he thought itd be a good idea to go around a corner and it fell out and broke so im looking for a new one.

1. As for the crossover. I wouldn't

Why not? The alum x-over isn't prone to failure and by making the swap, the stock 98 alt bracket will work and you don't need to drill/tap the 2nd coolant sensor.

I've had my PI intake on my car for over 4 years w/o issue using the stock 98 alum x-over. OP make your own decision but know that it is much easier to use the 98 x-over.

swaping that x-over is super easy and as mentioned it eliminates the need to drill .and tap for the socond sensor. I swapped mine over when I did my PI engine swap last year. I used some black RTV around the water ports.