SWEEET!!! Check out this Skyline

Yea if i remember correctly ford GTP's are a huge hype in Australia. Its is a very sweet car plus check out the new 5.0 mag i believe it is they just got done makeing a chase movie and the GTP was the main car it was red and very sharp.

• Sponsors (?)

Joining late in the thread but skyline's are beautiful and I think striped was right on in his hot chick analogy :nice:

It's kinda hard to believe you've never heard of one before? lol Haven't you seen the Fast and the Furious!?!! or ever played any car video game.. or picked up any import mag.. or.. been to a hardcore car show.. or.. yeah... :eek:

There's a lot of hate towards the Skylines, and IMO, they don't deserve it. Think of this...it's an AWD, Twin Turbo 2.6L that makes a grossly underrated 276HP (Japanese gentleman's agreement..no car sold in Japan can have more than 276HP). Crank the boost and you're probably running a mid 13. Nowadays in Japan, 500HP Skylines are "ho-hum". TopSecret Japan released a video of their 1100+ HP Skyline doing 0-200 on a city street. Even with the AWD, it was sideways at launch...final figure was 23.3 seconds for 0-200MPH. They are truely the Japanese dream car, miles ahead of any other Japanese car. The Supra sucks because of the narrow powerband and awful turbo lag, 3000GT weighs a couple tonnes, RX7 is only good 'til around 600HP, and a 300ZX is also a tank. Someone post a pic of an R34 GT-R, and you will understand instantly how beautiful they are. They keep the RB26DETT with AWD, and come with a 6 speed that's almost indestructible. Even with 800HP, they can easily be used as a daily driver, and no one else has one. Awesome car all-around.

watermark.php

Not even the best example :drool:

1994Vib.RedGT said:
I actually think that looks ricey, Dont get me wrong, it could look classy, but I think some of the things they have done to it kill it.

no way I disagree, that thing is WAYYY HOTT!!!!!!!!!

I was at the shop yesterday that has the skyline I took the pics of, got to hear them start it up and drive it around to the back of the building, thing sounded pretty mean even for having a gay muffler on it but I do respect that car.

Striped5.0 said:
no way I disagree, that thing is WAYYY HOTT!!!!!!!!!

I was at the shop yesterday that has the skyline I took the pics of, got to hear them start it up and drive it around to the back of the building, thing sounded pretty mean even for having a gay muffler on it but I do respect that car.

Skylines definately rock. I can't believe some hick in Maine has one... :rolleyes:

Not only are they fast as hell, and respond extremely well to mods, but they're probably the best handling car ever made. The computer controlled AWD system is pretty unbelievable, do some research before you all come in here hating on it.

Black95GTS said:
Skylines definately rock. I can't believe some hick in Maine has one... :rolleyes:

Not only are they fast as hell, and respond extremely well to mods, but they're probably the best handling car ever made. The computer controlled AWD system is pretty unbelievable, do some research before you all come in here hating on it.

Not to mention AWD Steering, talk about fun times drifting :D

For those who said the STI/EVO suspension was just as good as the skyline I dont think thats correct, hard to beat AWD steering.

Now that one looked nice. I would have liked to seen how it looked after the crash by reading them post sounds like it was pretty ****ed up.

I admit sometimes I drive like an idiot but its always when i'm alone if i kill myself its differnet then killing other people in the process

yeah and if its a road i know. A friend of mine which used to be on here Uzukiel not sure if you guys remember him driving on a road he didnt know lost control and hit a bank with a girl in the car with him that he was trying to show off too. They were fine but his car is in the graveyard now I still say he should have taken it to my body shop and not the one he did. Mine does a better job and fixes stuff that others say can't be fixed their that good but he knew a guy from the one he went to and didn't wanna hear anything different