T-TOP coupe

Has anyone ever heard of a mustang gia? I've had one sitting at my house for about four years now. Im pretty sure it's a rare find being a factory t-top coupe. Im looking foward to making it a sweet street ride, does anyone have any opinions or info to share? I would love to know anything about this car, like how many were made, what type of engine came in them etc.

• Sponsors (?)

The Ghia model was made from 1974 to 1982. It was supposed to be a "luxury" model Mustang

"Ford’s Ghia studios in Turin, Italy, served as the inspiration for the Mustang Ghia luxury model. Introduced first in 1974, the Ghia was an upscale luxury edition Mustang with Ghia badges, optional vinyl top, a more plush interior, courtesy lamps, heavier pile carpeting, abundant sound deadening, rich wood grain appointments, a nicer steering wheel, and a more distinctive trim package. The Mustang Ghia was to 1979 what the Grande was to 1969-’73. "

T-tops were common in 81-86. It's T-topped coupes that are pretty rare.

Even rarer are coupes equipped with factory sunroofs. I've had the pleasure of driving an '82 coupe that had one. VEry odd.

I had a 74 Mustang Ghia and still have my 79 Capri Ghia 5.0. I really never considered them rare, but they are very hard to find these days, especially if you need to replace the trim parts...

Love any Fox with t tops!