I just recently upgraded to a dart 363. I was trying to get an idea of how much power it should make with a maxed out t trim blower. I have 210cc renegade heads. With a 62cc chamber. I also have a super victor jr intake. 90mm accufab throttle body. 80lb ford racing injectors. 1/2 in fuel line with 500lph pump. Car is set up for e85. Cxracing intercooler kit for the vortech supercharger. Waiting for pulleys so I can turn the boost up. Anyone run a similar set up I'm looking for 650 -700hp to the wheels threw a automatic (c-4). Any information or recommendations would help.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

My brother n law built a 331 about a decade ago. It had AFR 185's that were opened up to around 200 cc's, with a custom cam and HSMII intake. No intercooler but it had meth injection and was making around 16lbs of boost with a t-trim. Through a TKO it made 602rwhp.

When you say a maxed out t-trim, how much boost do you expect?

Joe

Reactions: 1 user
I'm gonna be spinning my Ttrim to 65000 rpm. I did install an engine oil cooler before the supercharger. I'm hopeing for 15lbs of boost. As the car sits right now it's making 3lbs:bang: I am upgrading from the 6.87 lower and 2.95 upper to a 8in lower and 2.75 upper.