Tailpipes showing on GTs.

Another vote for the Cobra bumber. If you want a GT bumper leave the exhaust design alone, IMO. I have the Cervini's Cobra w/LX tails on my 88 GT.

The DECH that DMAN has looks nice and is kinda rare. I don't think it's available from them anymore (think they're out of business), but I heard there was a knockoff out there. Don't know about the quality though.

ABC Exclusive makes a copy of the DECH kit (and individual components, I believe), and there is no "DECH" written into it. I think it's ABC700 or something like that. Check out their site our open up any MMFF or 5.0 magazine - they advertise in all of 'em.

The new SLP catback that i have has polished stainless turndowns on it and they are visable, but not too much. I didn't think i was gonna like it, but i really do.

I would snap a picture of it but i got rearended this morning on my way to work and now the bumpers f-ed up so it doesnt look right. After i get it fixed i'll post some pics.

cool thxs...i'll look into it

TRUE THAT...

I have the SLP cat-back and the polished stainless tips stick out ever so menacingly. I'll get some pics!

Looks as "good" as cutouts to me, take that however you want to

But like they said, as long as YOU like it, that's all that counts.

The Effects package was on it when I bought it in 93. Got so many compaliments on it I kept it that way. It is ok to me, I know one thing it is different, which I like. So many cars on here look alike. But to each his own, I grew up around hot-rods, shows and drag racing. So showing the pipes is kind of natural thing to me. I do like the Cobra style though.

Maybe if the tip's were flush with the bumper, but the way you have it now =