Taking off plastic piece?

LCGimp

Founding Member
Jan 10, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Does anyone know how to get the plastic piece that goes up between the windshield and the side window off? (the long skinny one, cant remember what its called) Do I just need to pry it off or is there more to it?

Thanks for any help

• Sponsors (?)

LCGimp said:
Does anyone know how to get the plastic piece that goes up between the windshield and the side window off? (the long skinny one, cant remember what its called) Do I just need to pry it off or is there more to it?

Thanks for any help
im guessing ur talking about the weather strippping piece? it just pops off with a lot of force. Take it to a windows tinting place. They will pop it off in a matter of seconds for u.

Thanks ya I ment the A-pillar, dunno why I forgot the name. I want to get to the wires going to the dome light and it seemed like the easiest place to get to them. Although there might be a better spot. I'm just looking for a wire coming out of the keyless entry so I can tap into it with a relay switch and I know that the dome light is wired to it so it seemed like the easiest one to get to. Not that it is, just the only one I could think of.