Taking out isolators with pro kit what to expect?

I know this has been covered a few times but I am still curious.... I have been wanting to get a set of h and r's for awhile now to get a little lower. Currently have the pro-kit but I would hate to spend 200 bucks when I already have a set I like the ride on. So that bein said what is my best bet pulling my iso's cutting spring's or?? does any one have pictures of a new edge with say 17's with a pro-kit deleted iso's. I want to be as low as possible get rid of most of the fender gap but dont want to bottom out my wheel wells all the time and have the car ride like ass. I cant seem to find any pics of what im looking for. What do you guys think/reccomend? Do this our save up bye h and r's sell my pro-kit and call it a day?

• Sponsors (?)

the H&R super sports ride really well. i have these on my 00. IMO, the front doesnt drop hardly as much with these as i'd like but overall im very happy with the stance. gives a nice slightly raked look. if you are running 17s with a 40 or 45 sidewall, id think the gap would be minimal. i am running 18s with a 265/35 up front with a tad of gap but still looks good i think. no worries with rubbing. i have had these installed for about 3 weeks and i have noticed they have slightly settled in the front. i am also running new urathane isolators. if you prefer a tad lower stance, id suggest going back with rubber isolators ( i will do this next time).

you will get mixed opinions about removing the iso's. some say it will squeak and creak. others say wrap the pigtails in electrical tape and you're good to go. i have no experience with it. wanted to try it in the front but am afraid to.

good luck :nice: