tax money

mustanggt04fast

Mar 6, 2009
just got my tax return what should i get next?

i currently have a 2004 mustang gt
pro 5.0 shifter
stage 1 clutch steeda
3.73 gears
flow-master 44s
steeda under-drive pulleys
drive shaft loop
68mm turbo
42pound injectors
svt focus fuel pump
boost gauge
fuel pressure gauge
wide-band gauge
slp line lock
QA1 k member
upr coil over kit
slotted rotors front/rear
sct dyno programmer
what next i have $1700 to spend any suggestion welcome
Thanks in advance for the help:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

For the Methanol Injection check out

Snow Performance: Home

I dont use it but I had a buddy who used it on an Intercooled Vortech (mongoose kit from MPH) back in the day and he said he picked up quite a bit from it. It drops AIT's and allows you to run more timing. Alot of guys get a retune with the set up, but you have to be careful, because if the nozzle gets clogged ~ pop goes the motor.

If I were in your shoes though, I would spend the money on some Manley H-Beam Rods, Forged Pistons, and a Cobra Crank... Go with a deeper dish piston to drop the compression ratio to around 8.5 to 1... Then you can crank up the boost with out worrying about tossing a rod. :nice:

I would go ahead and upgrade the rear end now. Get yourself some 31 spline axles and maybe an Auburn 31 spline differential. Add to that some good rear lower control arms. If you can do the work yourself, you can save yourself enough money to probably buy some good drag radials(MT et street radials) or some slicks.

MMR Street Mod 900 Rotating assembly
Up to 900HP

This is everything you need except a block to assemble a complete fully forged shortblock, this kit has the same parts as the MMR Street Mod 800 shortblock but in a do it yourself kit. Available in all piston oversizes for 96-09 2V, 3V and 4V applications.

Includes:

-1500 HP Forged Steel Racing Crankshaft by Kellogg 6 or 8 bolt
-MMR 4340 Forged H-beam Rods with ARP Bolts
-Manley Forged Pistons with tool steel Pins
-Total Seal Rings
-Clevite Performance Rod and Main bearings

1 year Warranty

$1749.99
or
$1249.99 without crank...

:shrug:
I just received my Kit last week :D

I would go ahead and upgrade the rear end now. Get yourself some 31 spline axles and maybe an Auburn 31 spline differential. Add to that some good rear lower control arms. If you can do the work yourself, you can save yourself enough money to probably buy some good drag radials(MT et street radials) or some slicks.

Also another good choice.
If you are going to bump the power up, i'd build that rotating assembly with the cash..
But you could use that money and add parts to get more out of the power you have now like stated above...