Terminator Style Meets Fox Body Frames !!

TMIproducts

5 Year Member
Apr 19, 2011
Corona , California
I can honestly say this is the Seat I am the most excited to release - this is a 1984-89 GT frame with Sport Foam and the 03-04 Cobra Seat altered to fit over the original GT frames. This style seat will be available in all years of GT 84-89, 90-91 and 92-93 , for all models Coupe, Convertible and Hatchback. The seats will be available with or without the Cobra Logo, and an option for a simple Running Pony Logo - they can be done in leather or vinyl with the unisuede inserts & rear seats to match.

I'm off on a business trip - but hope to have these released in the next two weeks! I'll be sure to keep you all posted. Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hmmmm starting to get objectophilia for those seats

Maybe next summer, I'll be allowed to spend the coin to upgrade my interior... Very nice!

link to buy these?

Awesome guys - sick to see you like these as much as I do. I was super stoked to be get them made.
There isn't a link just yet to buy them - i seriously just had them made before I left to the Carlisle/MCA show in PA.
When i get back in the office I'll get to making part numbers and getting pricing out.
I've already shown these to CJP and LRS and they loved the idea - hope to have them up and ready by mid July - I'll be sure to update this thread as things get rolling!!

-Waylon