TERRIBLE 1/4 Mile time... What happened???

Ok so i went to the track tonight and im VERY dissapointed in my fox... before i did my converter and 28 oz flexplate it used to run higher 14s... well tonight something terrible happened and i dont know what... First attempt i had a bad late launch my own mistake but 16.1 @ 90mph... Second attempt launched on time and everything and 15.6 @94mph... I dont know what happened.. could it be my car needs to be tuned because it has been sitting for about 5 months i waited to do the conv and flexplate.. also i have a bent lf spindle and it pulls to the left (do to an accident a while back)... But it just seemed like it was running so slow.. anu ideas whats going on with my car???

• Sponsors (?)

foxstang9050 said:
Ok well thats probably a problem then i'll get right on getting a 28oz harmonic balancer
Not just "probably" a problem. It is a big problem. Running like that, especially racing @ the track will wreak havoc on your bearings. Hope nothing major happened w/ your engine. Don't drive the car until you get the new balancer, and next oil change cut your filter open and inspect. Hopefully you won't have any shiny surprises waiting for you inside the filter.:nonono: