THE 331 WENT ON THE DYNO TODAY!!! *VIDZ**

• Sponsors (?)

A custom cam designed around a bigger exhaust is key, if replacing exhaust. As long as Mr. Curtis knows your combo, you'll be good to go:nice: You can lose power going with a 'bigger exhaust' or you can gain with a 'bigger exhaust', depends on the valve events.

What are the PS3 springs from Ed good to as far as lift is concerned? Are the PS2's .600? This is just speculation...

Too much spring?:)

Stage 1 cam in a 347...lol.

juiced - You running full accessories?

I forgot to mention something I saw on the chart earlier :D

I've seen them calibrated in
SAE
STD
Standard

but

This is the first chart I've seen done with Actual tq/hp :)

Maybe it is the same as ... Standard :shrug:

Grady

I see GRN is trying again. Dude I bet there's plenty of girls that could whoop you in a track race AND a street fight, lol.

Yeah, probably :shrug:

Whats this garbage have to do with juiced's 331?? Don't try and e-thug me just because you're afraid of fast street cars. Stop responding to me, this conversation is over. If it continues, the mods WILL be notified.

He is kidding Grn...easy there, we like to play around on here sometimes, as you do.

Thanks White, so where do you actually shift at? Nice numbers from your combo by the way:nice:

Juiced - A custom cam could do you some good, but be proud of what you got man, it is a nice setup and you did it yourself...

I'm curious about Grady's keen eye and seeing the Actual HP, and wonder if that is rated different than standard, or if they are one in the same...:shrug:

I think dyno differences and all the corrections really fluctuate the differences between some combos and others...

Anyone know what the PS2 and PS3 springs are rated at from Mr. Curtis?

Yeah, I mentioned the C&L in my thread. It read hotter than the black intake did. :nonono:

I wouldn't look at more gear if you ever want to spray the car. I ran across the traps well over 6,000 on the 75 shot. I don't know if I have the tire for the 125 shot. Good thing my slicks are taller than my drag radials. :eek:

BTW - when are you going to a 1/4 track? :stick:

Going to hit the track in two weeks...will post up the time slip since i will probably get kicked out for brign a vert it better be a good one :)

A custom cam designed around a bigger exhaust is key, if replacing exhaust. As long as Mr. Curtis knows your combo, you'll be good to go:nice: You can lose power going with a 'bigger exhaust' or you can gain with a 'bigger exhaust', depends on the valve events.

What are the PS3 springs from Ed good to as far as lift is concerned? Are the PS2's .600? This is just speculation...

Too much spring?:)

Stage 1 cam in a 347...lol.

juiced - You running full accessories?

The PS3 springs are rated at .630" lift, as far as accesories, I only deleted the smog pump and EGR so i still have P/S and A/C.

1500rpm bucking would kill me. Im a daily driver and chug around that rpm area all the time. But then again i do my own tuning and could probably fix that :rlaugh: . Except for the fact i cant even get my car to run anymore :(

I don't agree at all with the anything over 1hp/cube rule being not too streetable. I'm probably in the 375-400rwhp range with my mild 347 and its perfectly streetable, unless you have a bleeding hole between your legs :D My sig describes it perfectly. I do think it would scare pokageek though :)

Its probably just too conservate of a tune being the culprit. I would however consider investing in a holley intake, custom cam and more gear down the road and really make this thing a 331 ;)

Don't try and e-thug me just because you're afraid of fast street cars. Stop responding to me, this conversation is over. If it continues, the mods WILL be notified.
Bleeding hole there? :rlaugh: :lol: j/k
OP there is room for improvement in the combo, I do how ever like how early the tq starts to build. Makes it fun on the street :nice: .

The PS3 springs are rated at .630" lift, as far as accesories, I only deleted the smog pump and EGR so i still have P/S and A/C.

So the Stage 2 cam is in the .560" range as far as lift. Maybe it isn't to far out and aren't 'too stiff'...

Those accessories seem fine to me:nice: Many higher dyno numbers I see over the norm, all have a few things in common: The lack of accessories:)

Ok my A/F ratio was 13.0 and my total timing was 34* Im just waiting on the firewire cable to come in the mail, He also pointed out that our cars pull timing during hot weather and thats why it feels like it pulls SO much harder on a cool night and not 100+ humid weather that we've been having. He said that after a few thousand more miles and cool weather the numbers will go up, let's hear your thoughts on this.