The Fast and Furious Mustang glowing gauges

• Sponsors (?)

MSM0075 said:
I still don't know if I completly like the white faced. I think they look awesome at night but they kind of stand out a bit too much during the day.

I aggree sweet at night but against my black interior they would stand out way too much i think. Plus hard to find with KMPH on the outer ring instead of MPH. Its not a huge deal but as our speeds are posted in kmph it would be nice to have my speedo easier to read correctly.

mr_woodster said:

Actually I can relate. I too am from Can-ada , and alot of stuff on ebay refuses to ship to Canada. it states "Ships US Only" which sucks cause well if you goto Ebay.ca you'll see we have no selection on Mustang parts
cry2.gif

kiddiccarus said:
Im still mad at Canada, they put the Red Wings out of the play offs, LOL. Americans are cheap man, shipping out of country is a pain. get a P.O. box in the states lol.

:rlaugh: And do i get stuff from my P.O box in US to a house number in Canada. On top of shipping from US, the customs are just down right crazy with the costs :damnit:

LOL! Their grammar and spelling skills are impeccable!

Onece you get this guages, you never want to go back"

All the products selling at the Queen Racing are recommended by the professional racer. Quality are recognized.

I actually don't mind those, I love how they look at night but I donno about the blaring white faces during the day. Hmmm....

The worst part about those is you actually need an external power source for those lights, they're horrible for night driving because you always have to remember to power your headlights, then the interior lights... please spell GHETTO.

Not to mention that on the 90-93 stangs the tach has the engine warning lights under the tach, but in the F&F gauges they just cut out holes under the tach to make room for the warning lights - instead of the APC gauges that have just the warning part cut out (for example, check engine is cut out, with the little logo, not some ugly-a$$ square...)

Grrr...

Mustang, the anti-rice