The thread of the nicest FOXES!

• Sponsors (?)

93 Calypso Green Coupe

179318.jpg

179317.jpg

Wow....haven't been on this site in a while and just noticed I've got to update my sig.

Yup - 18x9 Cobra replica's - just don't have the dough to drop on the 5-lug brake conversion for front/rear yet....and the wheels I've decided to go with are just as expensive as the brake kit I'm going to be installing....it never ends.

Thanks for the compliment 1990Coupe! :nice:

Beautiful car! Where did you get those wheels? I want 99 Cobras but I'm not going to pony up a grand for the full 5 lug conv. Plus they only come in 17X8. I am looking for a wheel that will look good with a 275/40/ 17 for the rear and those look great. I might pick a set up and powder coat them white. My car is lowered so I have to be extra careful with making sure it doesn't rub. Is yours stock hieght? If not, how much is it dropped?

Heres mine

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

NPower - How do you like the one piece headlights? They look pretty good on yours, I think because of the dark color.

Lookin SCCHHHHWWWEEEEETT!!

I like them, I think it gives the car a more modern /updated look...not so 1993. The fit does need a little work, but with some effort they can fit ok, I did a full bi-xenon conversion at the same time and I am very pleased with the result and the amount of light at night!
:nice: