There is like a rubbing noise coming from the suspension

Will3212

May 7, 2011
I thought the noise was coming from the clutch but it wasn't. It's from the suspension. My friend rode in the car and said it was because the suspensions are new and very stiff. Is this normal? anyone else hear this? I have a 2012 mustang gt stick with 200 miles on it.
*edit* so I just drove the car again 10 minutes ago and well the noise is a "groan" noise. Is this normal? anyone know how to get rid of it and what it is?

• Sponsors (?)

I went to the dealer and after test driving it for 2 hours and wasting all my gas he said it was a bad control arm in the front. He ordered the part for me but said he doesn't know when it'll get to the dealer. He'll call me when it arrives and I come in again to have it installed. The control arm would make a loud squeak when it goes over just a small bump. I have only 300 miles on the car.

2011 with 3000 miles. Noise from the left front going over some bumps, rear axle vent tube leak and found a freakn bubble in the paint.

they'll probably change your control arm just like mine. Tell them to put it on the alignment machine to see if it's the control arm. When I took mine to the dealer the mechanic said he couldn't tell when he lifted the car up because there was no pressure on the suspension, but on the alignment machine he could tell.