They Found Noah's Ark

I must be too new to get the e-cam reference. Linky???

Nonetheless, Merry Christmas to Grady and all of my 94-95 buds!

Hope all of you get all the car stuff on your list. Santa's busy packing his sleigh...I know cuz we can see his house from our backyard!

I vaguely remember it, more so the aftermath rumblings, I was deployed when it all went down...something like dude e-attacking Killercanary, saying he had some monster HP car sporting an E-cam....may be off there, was a while ago.

Regardless, presents unwrapped,dad(me) is putting batteries in, putting them alltogether, dogs chewing their x-mas bones, wrapping paper and bows everywhere. Time for a big breakfast and dog walk in the snow.....

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Brian

OK, there's absolutely NO proof posted yet that this "e-cam" thread ever existed. I'm beginning to believe that this is random babbling from some of the older set, who might be having trouble with less than perfect memories.

Sooooo, unless you can dredge up a link to this apparently hysterical blast from the past, us noobs will have to insist that you stop this group hallucination.

Yes ... The fellow who was the butt-end of it all was Krunk

I did a search but hits only talked about that thread back in 2005

It really did exist
and
That thread almost made me not do my Ed Curtis hot rod parts order

I'm a tellin ya ... This guy sweared by how good that e-cam was

He had bunches of peeps talkin about his results

Grady

wow i forgot that it was krunk. I remember the e-cam of fury comments but i forgot the rest of that nonsense. didn't it put down like 600hp or something like that NA with the e-cam?