Things to yell at sporting events!

SRMobile

Trend Micro poster child
Jun 1, 2004
0
0
16
OK Doesent matter what sport.

Give me some stuff you yell at games you attend!

I was quotted in the local pappers a few month's ago at a game for yelling "Nice power play ladies!!".


Any other good ones ?
 
at hockey games i like to yell at the refs when our team gets a penalty "what was that? 2 minutes for looking so good?"

or yell at the refs when the make a bad call against us "whatever XXX team, is paying you i'll double it"
 
No matter how much you yell no one can hear you over a 8000HP Nitro Dragster. :D

U.M.

Auto Racing... the only REAL sport out there. :nice:


lol, i hope your joking.

honestly, anyone who has played any kind of sports will tell you half the time they barely hear the crowd (yelling ****) i know my friends used to heckle me (nice friends eh?) an i would never even hear them :shrug: .

it still fun as hell to yell though :rlaugh:
 
:bs: I had Hasek look up in the blues trying to figure out where the "HAAAASEEEEEK" chant came from. Even the Ottawa fans that I was talking trash with tapped me on the shoulder and said "Man I think he heard you".

I was in cadets for 8 years, I have a BOOMING voice, trust me, they can hear me. Enought to be quoted in the news pappers where they sit against the glass. Not only that but I had a friend who went to a game with his gf, unknowingly that I was there. His girl friend said "I think I hear Jay", he calls me to ask if I'm there. Yep, ya heard me!