Think this thing is really worth $18,000

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen them go for mid-20's so having a few modifications (that can be changed back out to stock, of course) at a few grand less isn't that far off.

No. It's not. Watch the price continue to go down each week.

I saw a guy in the NW try to sell his 93 cobra mint low miles, a few tasteful mods, and selling for $12,000 and had a hard time trying to get a bite. :shrug:

He's been trying to sell that thing for a long time. Really nice stock 93 Cobras go $20k+ around here. Beat ones sell for 8-ish. That one doesn't seem that nice and it has quite a few mods. I'd say $12-ish.

I was thinking between $10-$12,000 is the most i'd pay, (for this particular one), and personally i'd put the original cobra rims back on it. But i'd still love to own an original 93 cobra someday. Im only 18 now so one of these isnt really within my budget, and my 89 5.0 is still keeping me entertained for now.

:shrug: i have been looking at them, it has 45k miles and black interior which I have only seen 10 or so times in a kewbra, I bet he gets 15K for the car. If it was teal it would be worth every penny of 18k

ohh and Gto knows chit