thinking about adding more power.......what can i do with about $2500-3000?

I have talked my wife into letting me paint my mustang with the Dupont Chromilusion paint.The cost of paint and all the materials would be close to 3 grand...............well today i was thinking i could take that money and add more horsepower istead of changing the color of my car.Any ideas would be helpfull.

• Sponsors (?)

What all have you done to your car already? I didnt see a sig anywhere so I figured Id start there :D.

If I had that much money hanging around, Id probably go the blower route if thats something you want to do. Id like to keep mine all motor so what Id do with $3000 is different than what you would probably want to do with it. Still you could just give me the $$$ and Ill spend it wisely for you, I promise :D.

StangLou said:
What all have you done to your car already? I didnt see a sig anywhere so I figured Id start there :D.

If I had that much money hanging around, Id probably go the blower route if thats something you want to do. Id like to keep mine all motor so what Id do with $3000 is different than what you would probably want to do with it. Still you could just give me the $$$ and Ill spend it wisely for you, I promise :D.
i have not done anything to the engine..............i don't mind bolting on added power but i'd rather stay away from replacing the heads or cam or anything liek that.also i need to think about my warr. on the car also...