Thinking Of Selling My 89 Coupe

May 7, 2017
Thinking of selling my 89 coupe, 58k mile car, just curious what people think it's worth, little bit about it. True 5.0 car gt40 intake heads and vortech v2 supercharger, tremec 3550,Currie 9in geared 4.11with a spool car is white with blue interior. Any input is appreciated just wanted to see if I'm off on price. Paint is near perfect so is the interior ashtray door not even broke and still have the owners manual lol

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Need lots of pics :D
Sounds like a nice,Well put together car otherwise.
Condition and quality of modifications plays a big role in selling price,as well as your area.
What might be a $20K car here might only be a $12K car there,or the other way around lol.
Seriously though,add pics :)

Last edited:
Here's a few all I have now never thought I'd sell

Attachments

• 20170425_214444.jpg
    20170425_214444.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 112
  • 20170421_180815.jpg
    20170421_180815.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 20170311_164610.jpg
    20170311_164610.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 111
Ok, assuming your not just a troll here.

You said you wanted to make sure you're not asking off on the price. What price are you asking?

I see the spool as a detractor. If your engine just has a GT40 upper with the Vortech you have me wondering what you have a spool for. It just tells me you have been hammering it at the strip. If your bottom end is stock with the slight upgrade of a GT40 top end and then forced induction........I might worry about the poor cars lifestyle. 4.11 gears? More drag strip signs. Have you added SFCs, torque box reinforcements, etc....?

What suspension work have you done? It looks to be lowered, and yet no caster/camber plates to adjust the front end.

I believe you have a five lug conversion, but I can't tell for sure from your pictures. Have you added rear disc brakes? What are your front brakes? Did you swap to Cobras in the front.

I'm not meaning to beat up in you if you really are asking us to help you. We just need more information to help you with whatever price you're asking.

Now, if you're just trolling us to sell your car outside of the classified forums, let us know. I'll have a whole different thing to say.

For now, let's consider your request as legitimate, give us some more info and we'll help you out.

Reactions: 1 users
Car hasn't been hammered on never been to the strip. Just wanted a fun street car. As far as suspension work eibach prokit. The 3rd member for the rear came with 4.11s with the spool (I'm not a fan either but at least it tough) I was really just wanting to know what some folks on here thought the car was worth I have it listed on local Craigslist so I'm not trying to sell it here. I was just trying to see what the old girl is worth. Torque boxes are perfect and full length subframe connectors. Thanks I don't think I'm a troll

Reactions: 1 user
In the case you don't reside under a bridge and eat Christian children I would value the car on my local market at 5-7k. I'm sure you could probably get more if you found the right buyer but the climate for fox sales varies a lot as you go around the country. In the rust belt it may go for around 10k.