Roush thinking of selling my kenne bell s281

C.Saleen

Jan 18, 2004
im thinking of selling my 02 s281sc #406 black 48k

it has all the orignal saleen stuff plus
its 2 options
chrome wheels and it had the stock saleen blower untill i replaced it.

ive since added from saleen
center exhaust
10inch rear wheels
center exhaust rear bumper
281 E hood

non saleen items include

polished kenne bell 2.2 blowzilla supercharger kit, intercooled, more info on www.kennebell.bet, its the cobra kit basicly for a gt, come with cobra egr vavle and egr pipe, cobra iac, cobra throtle cabel, plus all of the other stuff

fully built rear end, new housing upgraed bearing's, eaton posi, strange 31 spline axels, frpp 3:73 gears, frpp rear end giridle, syn fluid

mcloud clutch

slp long tube headers, slp off road x pipe, stock saleen borla mufflers, into stock saleen magnaflow tailpipes, also has stage 8 locking header bolts

saleen/bear brakes, include a set of bear calipers power coated black with saleen in silver to match car decals, bear zinc coated sloted and drilled rotors
ss lines hawk pads, rear calipers and rotor hats are powder coated black hawk rear pads

corbeau seats, plus have orignals, custom saleen rear seat delete, have orignal rear seat

03 cobra tank and pumps

39lbs cobra injectors and harness clips to make them work

steeda tri axe shifter

jlt custom flamed cold air intake

acfuab/kenne bell big oval tb

90mm ligt mass air meter

saleen chrome rear bumper letters, saleen lincese plate frame

has twin gauge pod from saleen plus one on the pillar with manuel boost gauge and electric fuel pressure gauge

tons of billet items, all engine caps, fuse block cover, int items include billet ac/heat knobs, cup covers

painted mirrors

kenne bell 4inch pulley and kenne bell 3 1/2 pulley

tinted windows, the rear window it specialy tinted with the dots on the top sanded down and cover with vinal to prevent pealing that most mustangs have

q1a tublar k member

saleen valve stem caps

hpm subframe connectors, paintd black

saleen supercharged decals on hood ride silver to match silver saleen decals

recently all the wheels were replaced by saleen due to pealing some all the chrome wheels are new

oil has always been changed with mobil one syn oil and mobil one oil filter

always used zaino to polish it

all decals were removed and replaced due to wet sanding and buff, body shop removed all the decals wet sanded buffed and polished, then reaplied new decals from saleen, also at this time the windshield was replaced

chrome saleen rear bumper letters

tons of other things i have to keep thinking

question is whats it worth???

• Sponsors (?)

some pics

like i said before i need to think about other stuff i added
but heres some pics
43868.jpg

pics

43867.jpg

ps i changed the front tires from these pics back to the orignal p zero nero with about 97% tread left, i hated those tires in the pics

also since then its been wet sanded and buffed, also the front mach one grill delete was removed and the small holes were filled

saleen

see im not sure what its worth thats why i made this thread, i have no idea of how to tell the value, i saved alot of the parts i took out of it so i dunoo i that helps, i did sell the orignal sc because it was sitting around collecting dust, also that pic is from the winter when it was being stored, i had it wet sanded and buffed and zainoed since then, the kb has been on there for 3 mounths.

The car has a lot of good parts on it, but the next buyer will probably not give you anything for them. I would part the car out and sell the parts and then sell the car stock. You will come out much better in the long run.

Agreed you'll not get what you have into it. Another problem is the 06's are hot right now so the market is soft. Realistically 18-20K But we all know it's worth more than that. How much do you hope to get out of it. Surely you have an "I want figure".

saleen

yes it has stock internals, i have a motor im thinking of puttin in it if i dont sell it, has a cobra crank h-beam rods, low comp forged pistions, new block, main guridle, mmr 7qt powercoated silver pan, new cobra pump w hardned gears, new pick up tube etc etc, 8psi makes 413rwhp, thats on a 3 1/2 pulley, right now it has a 4ich pulley 6-7lbs makes 391rwhp, motor should be at my door next friday. dont rember the torque it was some thing stupid like 434rwtq, the blower is good till 23psi so mabey some day if i keep it ill pump it up.