This really made me LOL

• Sponsors (?)

family_circus_repost.jpg

I guess thats you, and theres me on the ground :nonono:

Yea, that just goes w/the stereotype that falls w/Corvette owners unfortunately. Those that use them as daily drivers don't really know how the car functions, e.g. above, and those that do, don't drive often. Go figure?! Thats why even if I had the cash I wouldn't buy my horsepower b/c I wouldn't want to drive it too often, thats a waste.

Yea, that just goes w/the stereotype that falls w/Corvette owners unfortunately. Those that use them as daily drivers don't really know how the car functions, e.g. above, and those that do, don't drive often. Go figure?! Thats why even if I had the cash I wouldn't buy my horsepower b/c I wouldn't want to drive it too often, thats a waste.

:rlaugh: With every post, you become more comical. You seem to like to stereotype others.

Don't put any car enthusiast in to a category.

HA HA what a retard!!! And seriously who puts $600 tires on a Z06?

brand new the Z06 is like a $70k car...are you really going to go out and purchase some cheap tires? And the stock tire size for that year was 325/30 ZR19 for the rear...tires are not cheap, and lookup some prices on that tire size and see what you can find.

I actually don't have a Z06. All I have is a 98 Gt. But I opted for some good tires as I would be driving it everyday. I ended up buying the Michelin Pilot sport a/s plus. About 240 a each. If I had a Z06 and drove it a lot I would prob spend more than $150 a tire. That's just me though. If I took it to the track I'd prob have another set just for that purpose.

:rlaugh: With every post, you become more comical. You seem to like to stereotype others.

Don't put any car enthusiast in to a category.

I'm glad I can provide w/comedy. I don't stereotype people, people do it to themselves. If you can find a Corvette owner that knows the in's and out's of his car and drives it daily, then hes not stereotypical. I really couldn't care less one way or the other. People catergorize themselves by the way they act or behave, theres one way to change that. If there wasn't stereotypes and they didn't exist then the F.B.I. wouldn't have profiles of criminal behavior. Sorry off topic. Hey, if I could afford to replace my clutch I would burn this one out and upgrade it too.:flag: Call me crazy, sterotypes are often funny. Smart people aren't stereotypical b/c they aren't predictable. Hope this makes you laugh.

I'm glad I can provide w/comedy. I don't stereotype people, people do it to themselves. If you can find a Corvette owner that knows the in's and out's of his car and drives it daily, then hes not stereotypical. I really couldn't care less one way or the other. People catergorize themselves by the way they act or behave, theres one way to change that. If there wasn't stereotypes and they didn't exist then the F.B.I. wouldn't have profiles of criminal behavior. Sorry off topic. Hey, if I could afford to replace my clutch I would burn this one out and upgrade it too.:flag: Call me crazy, sterotypes are often funny. Smart people aren't stereotypical b/c they aren't predictable. Hope this makes you laugh.

How about the stereotypical mustang owner? :rolleyes:

How about the stereotypical mustang owner? :rolleyes:

Lets see the stereotypical mustang owner, those are covered in "You know you have 4.6 mustang if" thread. Yea in some ways I am b/c, I would break my neck checking out other peoples mustang, no matter what kind, I'll take a second to listen to my exhaust talk to me. While watching TV w/my wife I am thinking of my next mod or oil change. Yea, sometimes I think stereotypes are sometimes avoidable b/c of our enviorment or just the human factor. Good retort though.:D:flag: And yes, my car is probly the most unintelligent side of me. You have to agree, for those who have emotional attachment to there cars. I've done some pretty wierd things b/c of my car from time to time, but then after its all said done, I shake my head at myself and try to learn. And again great argument. I love these kinds of discussions!:nice: