This Time...i've Got The Pics--ram000

• Sponsors (?)

View attachment 501599

Anyone looked under the hood of this thing yet? Notice anything, "differant" :D

Complete 03 Cobra motor (2.4L Kene Bell), LT's with full exhaust, T56, Wilwood brakes, SN95 Dash (done right), moved door handles, All leather interior, AC and power everything, Remote power locks and Remote power trunk.

I spoke to this gentleman in person and looked this car all over and it took me an hour just to stop drooling......It was a PERFECT swap, done RIGHT, no hackass stuff here and Beuatiful doesnt even begin to describe it.

Very nice man. :nice

And since I am the only one left with Dial-up, a DUW (or JTW) would have been nice. :D

tbi92rs said:
View attachment 501579

Anyone looked under the hood of this thing yet? Notice naything, "differant" :D

COmplete 03 Cobra motor (2.4L Kene Bell), LT's with full exhaust, T56, Wilwood brakes, SN95 Dash (done righT), moved door handles, All leatheri nterior, AC and power everything, Remote power locks and Remote power trunk.

I spoke to this gentleman in person and looekd this car all over and it took me an hour just to stop drooling......It was a PERFECT swap, done RIGHt, no hackass stuff here and Beutaiful doesnt even describe it.

i talked to him too, he was very nice, that car is was A+ :banana:

Amen

tbi92rs said:
View attachment 501547

Anyone looked under the hood of this thing yet? Notice anything, "differant" :D

Complete 03 Cobra motor (2.4L Kene Bell), LT's with full exhaust, T56, Wilwood brakes, SN95 Dash (done right), moved door handles, All leather interior, AC and power everything, Remote power locks and Remote power trunk.

I spoke to this gentleman in person and looked this car all over and it took me an hour just to stop drooling......It was a PERFECT swap, done RIGHT, no hackass stuff here and Beuatiful doesnt even begin to describe it.
AMEN brother,that has to be one of the coolest car's on this planet!!! :hail2:

Ram000 said:
that orange boss and the one w/ the twin turbos behind the fogs---> :drool:

That's not a Boss car. That's a 1970 Mach 1 Twister Special. Even more rare than a Boss 302 or even a Boss 429. I am currently donating random body parts so I can own one. They were originally built to be pace cars, but were never delivered. 96 total were made. 48 total 428 SCJ cars were made. Only a few had the 4 speed. Sorry, I would type some more but my keyboard is now sticky, lol.

Hey Matt ...... did you get any other specs on this car? Is it a real TS? 428 SCJ or 351 C? 4 speed?

that fox with the newer interior and the 03 cobra motor was the car my buddy was raving about when he came back from bowling green. He said it was one of the cleanest cars he had ever seen in his life.

matthiasj said:
eric, i blew a tire out on the dyno, and swapped back to my waffle wheels. I like them, so i'm going to keep them on it now...

Geez man you should play the lottery, I think you about used up all your bad luck.

I personally liked the 99+ GT wheels are your car, they looked good with the dark green.