Time to Dyno...Deleware OH, here I come..

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Made the appointment today after speaking with Don. Will take the old girl down next Friday to be checked out, dyno'd and chip'd. If it doesn't blow up.
LOL. Two hours away, leave it for a few days and go get it back Sunday.
Did find out that tweecing my epc valve on the tranny was not a good thing, I have to get that turned down this week.....

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah Grady, I said good things about you today as well. I was really going back and forth with the tweecer vs tune. The tweecer Rt was at 580.00 and I would have to fight with tuning it or Don and his son can do it, plus install my fuel pump for just a tad over the cost of the tweecer.
You told me awhile ago Don would be the one to tune it, see I listened...
and it didn't hurt that he guaranteed me 640 rwhp

Oh wait, that was his 95 vert..........just messin' around Grady. He did tell me they use a "Mustang specific dyno", I guess it is a little different from the Dyn. Jet .......Just get'er right..........I'm curious what it will be but just want the combo finished off.....LOL

That's cool. :nice: Don has been nice enough to answer a few little questions I have had via PM's and just seems like good people. I would love to have him tune one of my cars and I would have no qualms about leaving it in his very capable hands (I cannot say I feel that way about anyone else, sans Grady with a TwEECer).

BTW, what's up with all the double State names where you live. You could put some cool stuff in your sig. "I drove from Oregon to Delaware in two hours." :D

No see what it is "I am a Gemini with a split personality, I have to be in two places at once. Like ying and yang......LOL....Oregon, Ohio is a suburb of Toledo Ohio.......I may have to change my sig....be bi-coastal.......
on topic- I talked with Don on line one night, he used to come to Oregon and work at a water treatment plant........but talking to him today I have no fear of leaving the car with him for a few days.......now the trans. shop I talked to today go "huffy" when I told them I would not "leave" it there......will be taking it to a friend to turn down the EPC before Don sets up the shift points.........