Timeline??

u_s_marine

Sep 19, 2003
Sorry if this is a repost, I am a former Stang owner, about to join the club again. I just wanted to know if their is an estimate time frame on the new Cobra, I heard that it will be avalib. 2006 does that mean they will be forsale late 2005. What about Roush or Saleen any news??? Sorry if this has been exhausted I did a search and found nothing significant.

• Sponsors (?)

u_s_marine said:
Sorry if this is a repost, I am a former Stang owner, about to join the club again. I just wanted to know if their is an estimate time frame on the new Cobra, I heard that it will be avalib. 2006 does that mean they will be forsale late 2005. What about Roush or Saleen any news??? Sorry if this has been exhausted I did a search and found nothing significant.

Cobra's are slated to begin production in Summer of 2006 as a 2007 Model Year. Aside from that, there is no details from Ford regarding the Cobra.

Roush and Saleen information can be found in their websites. Roush unveiled a hideous (in my opinion) stang in the beginning of Sept. I beleive there are spy shots of the Saleen around. They may have real ones out, but as of this writing, I havent seen them.