To all the fathers

Why Thank You!

Actually had Mustanggurl (my daughter) cook me breakfast and cut the lawn!

I also called my Dad and praised him for his good guidance through my rough days!

then I went motorcycle riding with my girlfriend! Yay!!!! BBQ steak for Dinner, a good day!

I'm not a father yet, but as we're expecting our first in late July, I got a bunch of father-to-be cards. I specifically told everyone, if they're gonna get me anything, get me a tool... have it engraved if you want, but get me a tool, not a card. The kid can make me stuff and I'll love that, but from everyone else I want tools. I'll keep a tool far longer than any card someone might give me (not completely true, but usually). That is what Fathers Day is about: getting tools! Mothers Day: jewelry and flowers. Fathers Day: tools and food.

Oh well, not like I can really complain yet since I'm not a father quite yet...

My wife pretty much forgot about me on fathers day.

at least she can never bit... er I mean complain about how I forgot mothers day a couple of years ago

Not the best day for Me,
Took the Mach out for a sunday drive.
Great day weather wise and the Red shined in the sun.

The while sitting at a red light, This Fool in his jacked up Truck splashes thru the Gutter water and covers the cars in front.
There goes the clean wax job.

Headed into the supermarket parking lot and
This Female driving her mini van talking on her phone,fails to stop for the sign and almosts clips my frontend.

I end up hooking the curb with my front spoiler and cracking it.

Tired of the of being a target I went home.

Hope not all the Fathers had same type of day.

PB

hungrymonkey said:
at least she can never bit... er I mean complain about how I forgot mothers day a couple of years ago

When I WAS married many years ago, my wife (at the time) bought me an air pot (the one with the pump on the top to serve liquid drinks), gee just what I always wanted , so on mother's day I returned the considerate thought and bought her an adjustable wrench!