To GT350 or not...

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
I'm wondering about some 1966 style graphics on the notchback. I photochopped the car by lowering the suspension and added the graphics. I would only put the stripes on the hood and trunk (roof is overkill imo) and the stripes over the rocker panels but I'd put the MUSTANG wording in the center stripe near the front fender.

stock, lowered:
main.php

stripes
main.php

I'm torn between it being a very clean and simple coupe and it being too white. I will leave the pony wheels on there and I won't be adding any type of wing or body kit. The only body mods I'm planning are; better tinting, antenna delete, and I guess that's it...

• Sponsors (?)

My opinion, the stripes dont look that bad... Id think about doing them.

If I were to lower it though I would never lower the back that much. Personally the nose looks good and the stripes actually look good (coming from someone who doesnt like them much) but you would have to lower it much less out back!

Boss 351 said:
I'm wondering about some 1966 style graphics on the notchback. I photochopped the car by lowering the suspension and added the graphics. I would only put the stripes on the hood and trunk (roof is overkill imo) and the stripes over the rocker panels but I'd put the MUSTANG wording in the center stripe near the front fender.

stock, lowered:
main.php

stripes
main.php

I'm torn between it being a very clean and simple coupe and it being too white. I will leave the pony wheels on there and I won't be adding any type of wing or body kit. The only body mods I'm planning are; better tinting, antenna delete, and I guess that's it...

a guy near me has that. im not too fond of it at all, but to each their own.

Thanks guys... I'm still torn between the two... I may just do the sides "laser stripes" with the MUSTANG font in the middle stripe near the front fender.

I could try vinyl to start with but I would paint them using a blue base with some sort of pearl... The car is going to get repainted next winter anyway (stock white), might as well mess with the factory paint since it won't really matter in the end lol