To upgrade injectors or not to upgrade?

Hello all! I have reached the end of my new engine build on my SN95! I am in need of some advice on injectors wether or not I should upgrade them to 24lbs or not. It currently has a overhauled bottom end, ported and polished trick flow 170 twisted wedge heads, trick flow lower and upper intake, OEM 19lb 4 port injectors, BBK 225lph fuel pump, BBK fuel regulator, BBK throttle body, long tube headers, Bama 4 bank eliminator, and a ford e303 cam. The engine is just about ready to be put back in the car but I am concerned that the 19lb injectors may fall short on the performance side. Hoping some of you might have insight on this! Thanks a bunch!

• Sponsors (?)

Back when I made 290rwhp with full boltons and cams I upgraded to 24lb injectors and found the injector duty cycle to be “just right”. Duty cycle had some buffer, remaining well below 90%.

Your setup seems like it is in the same ballpark. The 19’s don’t provide much buffer or any buffer when you are at the upper rpm range.

Thanks for the reply! would you recommend upgrading to the 24lbs? As well it looks like I will be pulling the engine out again. I had found a cheap donor 5.0 had the crank turned and cylinders honed. Long story short started it up for the first time today to hear a lovely knocking sound :,(