Too low?

For me yea, but I know from your corral.net posts that u run with a "flush" group and As it stands, your fox looks awesome. I just wouldn't drop mine that much. If that makes sense....

Yea I know what you're saying, as it is right now the rear is lower than the front which is a big big no no, so it will be going up at least until I can get the fenders rolled and the front a little lower.

From a static displace point of view...i like the look.

For practicality, it wouldn't fly with me due to the road conditions where i live. I actually installed Mach 1 springs in my Fox in order to "lift" it back up and provide a cozy, yet firm ride.

But i often wish i could flip a switch and drop the car a bit when parked...which it seems to do 99% of the time lately. (1500 miles in 9 years)

haha yea I barely drive my car and I guess Florida roads arent HORRIBLE, there is a few pot holes here and there you try to avoid, some you just have to close your eyes and brace for impact but for how often I drive my car, comfort is not much of an issue and practicallity has been thrown far out the window. I will tell you with these coil overs, the ride quality is HORRIBLE, I feel every rock in the road, actually every pebble feels like a speed bump.

how did you like the install of those LCA brackets? I was thinking about getting them but i dont want to do coilovers so i dont know how practical it would be considering i would need a large spring spacer

I like the lowering myself.
What I don't like is the tires too narrow for the rims, and the "it barely fits" look you get from stretching them on.
Give me sidewalls even with the rim, or even a drawn in, anyday over the bowed out look.

how did you like the install of those LCA brackets? I was thinking about getting them but i dont want to do coilovers so i dont know how practical it would be considering i would need a large spring spacer

You dont need coilovers for it, its actually made to mount the shock in the stock location but higher or lower. And why would you need a spring spacer? Can I ask what you need the bracket for? This bracket is really overkill for my car, I am definitely not using it for what it is intended for. I am using it because when I lowered my coilovers all the way the shock would be fully compressed and have no travel, so, I needed to mount the bottom of the shock lower to give more travel.

The bracket mounts pretty easy, you need to cut away part of the old bracket, I used this with an angle grinder with a cut off wheel on it. Then you just slide it over and drill a couple holes and bolt it to the old bracket, there are 8 bolts total that mount it to the bracket. I was unable to drill the holes on the side because of their position I could not fit my drill in there so I am putting welds around the edges for extra support as I only have 4/8 bolts in. I got the bracket from racecraft, I am sure it's designed for high HP cars launching off the line off slicks, the bracket allows you to adjust the height of the shock and control arm, I guess giving you more adjust ability for the pinion angle or what not.

and I give credit to srtthis for showing me these brackets, I wasn't sure if they were going to work but man they worked perfect for what I needed. I thought I was going to have to do all kinds of custom things to get my car lower, this bracket saved my life.

I like the lowering myself.
What I don't like is the tires too narrow for the rims, and the "it barely fits" look you get from stretching them on.
Give me sidewalls even with the rim, or even a drawn in, anyday over the bowed out look.

Yea just the look I like I guess, they're 245's on a 10" wheel.

Good looking fox you have there, can't wait to see it all done.

Thanks man, I got everything buttoned up tonight, after I roll the fenders this weekend I will post some pics up of it done for you guys.

very nice! glad those brackets worked for you! but you may want to drop the control arm down a notch to try and keep that lower arm level.

Well, my LCA is pointed down towards the body, you want them level or with a slight angle up from the rear to the body. Right now i have a 28x10 on the car and it sits right where i want it to, but the geometry isnt right. To correct the geometry i would go to one of the lower holes in the racecraft bracket, but since i have stock springs, it will need some kind of spacer to make the difference up.

also, as far as ride quality goes, what spring rate are you running?