Took the car out for probably last time in stock form...

blackened88lx

Aug 9, 2006
Connecticut
We've been getting a lot of rain, so the roads are salt free. When I got out of work the sky opened up and the sun came out so I decided to take the Stang out for one last rip before it goes under the knife (see sig). Managed to find my last stocker race too and it was a satisfying one. I wasted a bolt-on lt1 Camaro from both a stop and a roll while powershifting with a broken right arm :D He wasn't a happy camper. Man this thing runs strong for being basically stock, I'm gonna miss it being like this :( That's all I guess, I didn't even take pics like everyone else, I will after the makeover. I usually don't start pointless threads but the adrenaline is pumping and it was great to get it out and beat it again. Just needed some people to tell!

• Sponsors (?)

We've been getting a lot of rain, so the roads are salt free. When I got out of work the sky opened up and the sun came out so I decided to take the Stang out for one last rip before it goes under the knife (see sig). Managed to find my last stocker race too and it was a satisfying one. I wasted a bolt-on lt1 Camaro from both a stop and a roll while powershifting with a broken right arm :D He wasn't a happy camper. Man this thing runs strong for being basically stock, I'm gonna miss it being like this :( That's all I guess, I didn't even take pics like everyone else, I will after the makeover. I usually don't start pointless threads but the adrenaline is pumping and it was great to get it out and beat it again. Just needed some people to tell!

Stock 5.0 beating a modded LT1? Must have been a 6 speed & he must be a HORRIBLE driver or his car is beat b/c there is no way in hell that should be happening.

Stock 5.0 beating a modded LT1? Must have been a 6 speed & he must be a HORRIBLE driver or his car is beat b/c there is no way in hell that should be happening.

Oh believe me I know. But I can't even count how many times we've said "there is no way in hell that should have happened" after I race someone. The lt1 is a 6 spd and I figured he just couldn't drive but I hear that he's actually a pretty good driver (friend of friends). But driver taken out of it, I was still pulling on him in 3rd and 4th when he should have been walking on me. Oh well, it was a blast.

Oh believe me I know. But I can't even count how many times we've said "there is no way in hell that should have happened" after I race someone. The lt1 is a 6 spd and I figured he just couldn't drive but I hear that he's actually a pretty good driver (friend of friends). But driver taken out of it, I was still pulling on him in 3rd and 4th when he should have been walking on me. Oh well, it was a blast.

:lol: @ the you heard he was a good driver. Watch him run at the strip & we'll see if he sucks or not. Also, LT1s have no top end so 4th gear = about where they start to choke.

Something must be wrong with his car.