TOOLOW91–took your advice

LAFF

Enough to make my old Nipples hard
Jul 2, 2019
Chillicothe, Missouri
I ordered an AOD transmission from Lentech today. Felt comfortable dealing with them. Went into great detail of what I had—HP—Torque etc. How I wanted to drive it. Very patient with my ole ass.
Thank you for guiding me in the right direction.

A228A3BB-164A-41D1-8794-1792CF4B1C3F.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I didn’t point you toward lentech either way Im glAd you got your trans . I run a Freddy brown unit in my
car .
Edit - I did mention lentech and FB but gave my experience which has been great with FB

Last edited:
I thought you suggested Freddy Brown or Lentech. Hope I didn’t screw up.
I did mention lentech i apologize ( long day ) but I made sure to mention I run a FB unit in my car . Either way you can’t go wrong I’m glad you got a unit from one of the companies that specializes in them .

I did mention lentech i apologize ( long day ) but I made sure to mention I run a FB unit in my car . Either way you can’t go wrong I’m glad you got a unit from one of the companies that specializes in them .
Still wanna thank you. I read up on them and researched everything I could. Really—Really appreciate you all tipping me off about Monster transmission. I came very close to ordering one.

Reactions: 1 user
Still wanna thank you. I read up on them and researched everything I could. Really—Really appreciate you all tipping me off about Monster transmission. I came very close to ordering one.
Glad you went with a proven company

Reactions: 1 user