• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

top car movies list

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin2m4
  • Start date Start date Sep 30, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

EXTRPR50

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
370
1
19
Oct 1, 2007
#21
  • Oct 1, 2007
  • #21
The Wraith rocked. I always wanted one of those Dodge Daytona Turbo Z's that was in it.. Then I drove an 83 Stang GT, bought it, and been Mustang ever since.
 

TRWXXA

Member
Jan 18, 2003
190
1
19
RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!... Made you look.
Oct 1, 2007
#22
  • Oct 1, 2007
  • #22
LaserSVT said:
Thanks now I am trying to remember too I remember his fieance told him "no options" and he gits all of them including the 4-turbo V-12.
Click to expand...
I said, "I found it!" in the very next post.

It's called, "It Takes Two".
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Oct 1, 2007
#23
  • Oct 1, 2007
  • #23
TRWXXA said:
I said, "I found it!" in the very next post.

It's called, "It Takes Two".
Click to expand...

Sorry, sometimes I have drain bammage
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Oct 1, 2007
#24
  • Oct 1, 2007
  • #24
TRWXXA said:
I said, "I found it!" in the very next post.

It's called, "It Takes Two".
Click to expand...

Sorry, sometimes I have drain bammage ouch! ouch!

Damn double post ouch!
 

TRWXXA

Member
Jan 18, 2003
190
1
19
RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!... Made you look.
Oct 1, 2007
#25
  • Oct 1, 2007
  • #25
LaserSVT said:
Sorry, sometimes I have drain bammage ouch! ouch!
Click to expand...
With all that headbanging, you're gonna have even more.
 

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
6,945
1,598
223
Northern KY
Oct 2, 2007
#26
  • Oct 2, 2007
  • #26
RedFoxGT said:
Although I never saw it, the movie Redline (2007) seems pretty interesting. It has some sweet cars in it .
Click to expand...


Not so much....i didn't care for it at all, even with the sweet cars. I would've been more entertained watching Top Gear episodes.
 

Farmers SN95

Member
Jun 2, 2006
76
0
6
Ky
Oct 2, 2007
#27
  • Oct 2, 2007
  • #27
Two Lane Blacktop!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
top loader transmissions
  • WilliamJCC.
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
151
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
70mstang
C
SN95 Another Coyote swap list
  • catkiller
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
273
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 8, 2026
bjornsn95
B
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
235
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
C
98 gt fuel pressure issues
  • chasecollier1984
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
140
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 2, 2026
chasecollier1984
C
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?