top car movies list

• Sponsors (?)

They got most of the ones I would vote for: "Vanishing Point", "Blues Brothers", "American Graffiti", "Gumball Rally", and "Smokey and the Bandit".

I would add Spielberg's, "Duel". While the "stars" of the movie are only a red, 1971 Plymouth Valiant, and an ancient Peterbilt truck, their prominence in the film makes it a car movie.

There was a movie done in about 91 called Catch Me if You Can, (no not the one with Leo). It wasn't very popular, but it had a lot of good races and some very nice cars in it. It's one of my favs.

theres a movie that my friends and I can not remember the title to which is horrible but it is driving us nuts, so pleases help us. The plot is basically about a guy who the night before his wedding goes and picks up a lambo which is really a p.o.s, tape player does not work, hand gets caught in the sunroof, that type of stuff.

theres a movie that my friends and I can not remember the title to which is horrible but it is driving us nuts, so pleases help us. The plot is basically about a guy who the night before his wedding goes and picks up a lambo which is really a p.o.s, tape player does not work, hand gets caught in the sunroof, that type of stuff.

I know the movie you're talking about. I can't remember the name of it. It's going to drive me nuts too. Thanks alot.:bang:

I know the movie you're talking about. I can't remember the name of it. It's going to drive me nuts too. Thanks alot.:bang:

Thanks now I am trying to remember too:mad: I remember his fieance told him "no options" and he gits all of them including the 4-turbo V-12.:rlaugh:

My pick would be Knight Rider 2000:rlaugh: :nice: .....pretty sure it was out in 88 or 89

Man, so many great movies...i need to go shopping.

I actually learned to drive a stick by watching Days of Thunder....seriously. There's so many shots of the drivers working the clutch/gas/shifter that i got the gist of it from the movie and just hopped into my buddy's Chevette and went at it :lol: