Engine Top End Tune Up - Need Advice

I haven't touched my motor in about 6 years and want to make sure I stay ahead of a new stock Coyote 5.0's. My AFR 165's are 58cc and make high compression but I bought them when I had a 302 block. Where can I realistically get some more power? AFR 185 or AFR 195's? Are 205's too big? New cam? I've been out of the parts tech loop for some time and could use some good advice and experience. Thanks in advance.

DSS Pro Bullet 331 Short Block
AFR 165 Heads, 58cc
Crane PowerMax Cam (F-303 Specifications)
Holley SysteMax II Intake
C&L 76mm Mass Air
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
30 lbs. Injectors
MSD Digital 6 Ignition System
MAC Longtube Headers
MAC ProChamber H-Pipe
MAC ProDumps Exhaust
BBK Cold Air Induction
Ford Performace Parts 3.73 Gears

unless you are stuck on an inline head (and assuming you want to keep your headers), i would run a 185cc total engine airflow TFS TW for a number of reasons if it were mine. I would mill them down to about 54cc chambers, change the cam (afm n41 would run pretty well in this combo for an ots deal, id start with the intake at 110ish), port the intake and put at least a 4.10 in it. ;)

• Sponsors (?)

His DSS short block may have pistons for inline head valves only.

OP needs a solid 11 second combo to keep up on a mild bolt-on coyote. I think he is just a cam swap away.

His DSS short block may have pistons for inline head valves only.

OP needs a solid 11 second combo to keep up on a mild bolt-on coyote. I think he is just a cam swap away.

I'm close to making some purchases on the top end rebuild. I'm in for the custom cam and MAF upgrade but I'm still undecided on the heads. How mush power is there to be had with a head upgrade and is it worth the money? I'm looking at the AFR 195 Renegade heads, but it's just factoring the price per performance of what I already have. My goal of 500-550 crank HP may be too steep with what I have and have planned. What are your guys thought on those numbers?