tr3550 to c4

Johnny Lonadier

Jan 19, 2017
So I just had my tr33550 swapped to a C4 auto due to being disabled. Is there a place that I could buy a plate to cover the hole in the floor ? Making one is not a option due disability.

1993 Mustang
347 ci.
c4 3500 stall
8.8 with 3.73

• Sponsors (?)

Where are you located ? Thats a pretty easy thing to do. I know you can't but a shop could easily. If your car was originally 5 speed or not it would literally only take cutting a piece of cardboard for a template and cutting some metal to bolt down where the shifter boot used to mount.

Reactions: 1 user
Where are you located ? Thats a pretty easy thing to do. I know you can't but a shop could easily. If your car was originally 5 speed or not it would literally only take cutting a piece of cardboard for a template and cutting some metal to bolt down where the shifter boot used to mount.
I live in Shreveport Louisiana. Just trying to get it done quick because I go into surgery the 29th. I still haven’t got the motor fired up hope to do that next week weather turning bad. Motor and transmission was done. I didn’t think about the cardboard so I going to see what I can do.