• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Track-apps 0-60's

  • Thread starter Thread starter flubyu
  • Start date Start date May 19, 2014

flubyu

Member
Jan 5, 2009
61
6
19
May 19, 2014
#1
  • May 19, 2014
  • #1
Just a curious post for those of you '13-'14 GT owners who have logged some data in track-apps.

Anyone want to post times?
 

echo7

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
706
41
59
FL
May 28, 2014
#2
  • May 28, 2014
  • #2
I'll set the bar really low here. Should get these kinda numbers from an 05-10 GT. I'm pretty sure I missed 3rd gear on this run or something stupid. It was also a muggy-hot Florida day in October.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20131030_160808.webp
    435.8 KB · Views: 216

echo7

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
706
41
59
FL
Jun 3, 2014
#3
  • Jun 3, 2014
  • #3
Stopped to do a 0-60 today. Had one of my better launches I think. Outdoor temp of 81, intake at 83.

I was happy with the result. Stock 3:31 with 6 speed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140603_101152.webp
    480.9 KB · Views: 196

flubyu

Member
Jan 5, 2009
61
6
19
Jun 4, 2014
#4
  • Jun 4, 2014
  • #4
I'll have to get a picture of mine up here. Where I live in New Jersey leaves for very little light to light play room, but enough for an 0-60 run. So far I've bested a 4.4 sec on a Steeda tune. Pics to come!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

X
Free VE Table Corrections — Drop Your MSQ and a Datalog, I'll Do the Rest
  • X-cam34
  • Apr 12, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3
Replies
49
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
X-cam34
X
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
372
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Electrical Issues with my 2006 mustang gt
  • VerneVdV
  • May 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
166
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech May 22, 2026
VerneVdV
G
Auto City Classics 67-70 Mustang disc brake kit question/s
  • GOvert
  • Jun 30, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
102
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 30, 2026
GOvert
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?