Track Heat or Street Intake

AnthonyR23

Sep 8, 2006
Ontario
Two Top End Trick Flow Kits one rated at 350 hp and other is 360 hp, only difference is the intake... TFS51511002 and TFS51511001. For a 347 stroker, which kit would be better... How much difference... any info would be great..

• Sponsors (?)

Street heat : idle to 5500rpm
Track heat : 1500-6500rpm

5-speed and more than 3.55 ring gearing, and a lot of high rpm shifting, track heat may bee the best kit. just me, and good luck with it !

Ps, I have both. The Track heat will fit on top of the street lower, if you would give either a try :)

Hey thanks guys, today at work I was doing a lot of reading, and I'm starting to think I may just buy the individual components as I need them rather than buying the whole kit, there is a local swap meet, so if I have the specs, I could look for some of the parts, that would cut down on the cost, I was also looking at the type r trick flow intake, my car has original fuel delivery, and hasn't yet been converted to mass air, I intend on doing the mass air conversion while rebuilding the engine, I am also really into the tweecer rt, but this is starting to look kinda expensive, I do want to do a good job, as a winter car I am driving a older toyota tercel, which will probably do me for a few more years, but as a summer car, I would like to get the mustang running good, only have to drive once one week and twice the next rotating, carpooling back and forth to work about a hour drive. Anyways though, I could either pick up another car or spend around 5k on this and I think my tercel will last. Anyways, I think with the tweecer, I can make some changes to the computer, to account for the changes. I'm really excited about this build, but want to do it as reasonable as possible, but at the same time, I don't want to regret not doing something, that's why I'm kinda going all out with the parts.. Anyways thanks guys and let me know what you think about the trick flow type r intake compared to the track heat!! CHEERS!