Trading In The Stang For A Toyota!!!!

Grabbin' Asphalt

5 Year Member
Jun 10, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
So the Continuous, Never Ending pop up adds for Toyota have convinced me to trade it in and get one :poo:
I mean, it must be fate cause i box X it out on a thread and it magically Continuously, Never Ending keeps reappearing on EVERY thread I click on, it even follows my scrolling on EVERY thread,
...Geez :chair:

Believe there are other products I will be buying soon too, they follow me around a lot as well :doh:
I guess that means I will have to join a Toyota forum soon then :rlaugh:
Could very well be the fastest way to divert potential new members from joining this forum or keeping your existing ones away, ...Really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

image.jpg
I got an android.

I cannot even look at threads on my phone cause it freaks out with all the activity in the scrolling, luckily I'm enduring my tablet til I'm ready to look at other Non-Annoying interfaces, ....I already have an Android phone and Android Samsung tablet, been getting that moving, scrolling pop up too, ...FML how Annoying that is.

I mean every time I scroll it moves up into the middle of the page blocking what I'm reading and then glitches to only drop to the bottom of the page when my finger lifts off the screen, ...ugh.
Makes me not want to click on any thread to be annoyed further....

Yes I find it very annoying also. I use an I phone 99% of the time and am always hitting the x. I understand that's how the bills get paid but damn there sure seems to be a better solution. I don't even know what they are advertising I just hit the box as soon as it pops up(no pun intended).

Reactions: 1 user
Yes there has to be a better way than this......
it's just too much. I'm not even gonna' go look at other threads, Im using my one Box out X a day on this thread.
I know advertising side areas work great as well, it doesn't have to MOVE when your scrolling, ...Ugh.
I'd love to see the numbers of Activity since this started, Non-members dropping by or new members who don't stay around for long and times and low post counts of existing members because of this Annoying feature :nonono:

So I been looking at the 5.0 Talk and 5.0 Tech section Comment Time Stamps..3-4 responses in 4 hours plus on both lol
...Wonder Why that is??? ...Answer: They are somewhere else, .....Hmmmmmmmm. Not like it use to be, these sections were burning up before.

I can't say I've seen a ad on stang net yet. I don't have any pop ups blocked on my android. I only get annoyances from the way my phone operates and the keyboard on this site, well keyboard all the time along with the autocorrect. . .

Mustangs are much more fun then Toyota's. They just make better mpg and daily driver features.