trans am or mustang

97_thunder

Aug 7, 2005
TN
Hey guys, I'm new here, so hi.

But what do you guys think I can get a 95 thrans am for a little over 3 grand or I can get a 94-95 for like almost 5 grand and it really aggravates me because I love mustangs since I've had my first one, but the prices people want for some of these stock mustangs are ridiculous what do you guys think.

• Sponsors (?)

you can definately find mustangs for cheaper than you can find trans ams. just how it is. more mustangs produced. like mentioned above the trans am is probably a piece of crap.

I think I saw the opposite of the prices you mentioned. T/As and Cameros are overpriced because there are so few of them. So every owner thinks he has a collector's item. :bs:

In fact, I got a little curious and ran an AutoTrader.com search. I found one (that's 1) Trans Am within 300 miles of me. And I found 70 Mustangs (limited to V8's in both cases, of course). The T/A was listed at $10,500, and there were a bunch of Mustangs under $6,500

But if you really found one that cheap, give it a real close look because it sounds too good to be true.

The 93-97 ta's are'int that reliable from what ive heard, the water pump suck go out quick. my mustang has the suck pump work's great 10 year's old, so for 3k iam sure somthing happend.

i'd rather work on my mustang than any LT1 anyday. Just pop the hoods on both and you'll see what i'm talking about, lol. And i've owned both too. It's just the little things that ford does to make the job a little bit easier.

yellowstang1994 said:
i'd rather work on my mustang than any LT1 anyday. Just pop the hoods on both and you'll see what i'm talking about, lol. And i've owned both too. It's just the little things that ford does to make the job a little bit easier.

:werd: same here