tremic T5 from summit and new ram flywheel/ trade for built c4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast4u704

May 2, 2005
i have a new tremic t5, ram fly wheel new clutch kit and adjustable quadrant pro 5.0 shifter with about 150 miles on. looking for a built c4 with stall converter and shifter. i bought all new from summit racing and have over $2500. in this set up. call or text (814)771-8586 will sell for $1600. must pick up.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a built c4 with hardened syncros TCI bell and TCI outlaw shifter TCI 2500 Stall got $3k into the tranny, would be willing to trade you straight across! but im in WA. I have everything you need including a Steeda DL spacer to run it along with the new prothane motor mount, sfi flex plate and fly wheel etc etc...I have about 1,200 miles on it from this summer but I want to go back to a manual since I enjoy shifting, is reverse manual valve body to.

[email protected]

i'm looking for the same. i've got a heavy dude t5 from summit with a grand new king cobra clutch. the clutch prob has about 300-500 miles and the tranny has about 8k. looking to do a direct trade for a built c4 and everything i need to get the c4 into the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.