TripleBlack95's Side Exhaust pics **D.U.W**

• Sponsors (?)

TripleBlack95 said:
Yeah bro - I'm in the Burke/Fairfax/Springfield area - outside of DC.
cool. i'm just on the other side of the river in bethesda (maryland), near the dc line between friendship heights and glen echo. my new house is actually in a little subdivision off mass avenue called springfield. i'll see ya around maybe.

time to update your sig ... that stuff is not waiting to be installed anymore ...

i love what you have done, the headers and the exhaust especially. :hail2:

Looks great! I did the same thing back in '01 and loved how it looked and sounded. I bet you will get some great compliments cruising around. Are you putting the skirts on?

513618_23_full.jpg

looks great man...hope some of my advice helped you out a bit. About it being "a bit quiet", that would come mostly from the cats, but like you said maybe you are just used to super loud. Looks good so far...now throw those skirts on and it'll look mean! :nice:

I'd love to hear how everything sounds... A lot of people think that just being louder is better, I never thought that was true. You could still have a pretty quiet car and it sound really really good.

Lot quieter than I thought - I'm starting to love it though. Borla is badass anyways, I wasn't going with anything else once I decided on side exit. The dual tips and skirts did it for me.

Skirts, 18'', F1 tires and some other crap are all going on while I'm in Vegas. :) Watch out for drunk posts saying "I won 5K and I already ordered my turbo!" this week.