Trying to decide on rims

• Sponsors (?)

Any of those three finishes look good on the Vista Blue. It's more of what is easier for you to take care of or how much effort you want to put into taking care of them. I chose gunmetal because IMO it's more subtle than the black or chrome/polished.

PM sent.

You know I had the same EXACT dilemma you're having right now Vista Blue and love the FR500 but are put off by the possibilty of not running large brakes so considering the GT500s as a backup.

I originally wanted black ones with polished lip, but after seeing the anthracite ones the black ones look cheap by comparison.

The solution...

Black Chrome! that's what I'll do. :)

Honestly, the brakes are fine in these things. Plenty of people autocross with the stock brakes. Just get some hawk pads and stainless lines if you're worried about your brakes. You can always replace the rotors with crossdrilled and paint your calipers if you're worried about appearance. Get the wheels you want.

I love FR500's. I think anthricite would look best on your car. White stripes doesn't seem to go with black wheels. Not on blue, anyway.

Well Sportsfans I did it! I got my Black Chrome FR500s.

Here's some pics I took Tonight I'll ahve to take some during the day.

I gotta say the Black Chrome is a really tricky color. Depending on the lighting the things look completely black or half chrome half black, or all chrome. Keep people wondering...

If I only found some Black Chrome Lugnutz to go that would be way better looking :)

Attachments

• bcr1.jpg
    bcr1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 76
  • bcr3.jpg
    bcr3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 72
Tires and wheels look good, but now you have to do something with that fender gap:(

P.S. Westley's Bleach White works really well cleaning inside the fenders. Just spray it on and hose it off:nice:

Dirty up in there...
1Dirty.jpg

Now nice and clean only using the Westley's...
1Clean.jpg

Attachments

• 1Dirty.jpg
    1Dirty.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 1Clean.jpg
    1Clean.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 54